Thursday, April 18, 2013

First dog show is coming everyone. I'm so excited. I am showing Lucy and Sophie on May 12th in Geneva NY. Lucy is going in the open class and Sophie in the 6-9 mos. class and bred by owner classes. I can't wait. Soooo excited. Hope all is well with you. Puppies are getting close to time for spaying and neutering. Check your vets folks. Make sure you ask those hard questions.
Have you ever lost a French bulldog to complications from anesthesia?
Have your ever given a French bulldog anesthesia?
How many French bulldogs have you cared for that were under anesthesia?
Who will be monitoring my dog while they are under anesthesia?
Who will be monitoring my dog after they have had anesthesia?
As always if you have any questions about your dogs surgery please feel free to contact me.

No comments: