Thursday, March 21, 2013

So far everyone is doing well. No major problems. My tiny Pebbles had a bladder infection, but her puppy parents report that she is doing well. Which I found after much research, is very common in female dogs. Especially the very old and very young. All of the other puppies are doing great with no problems or at lease none that were reported. I have been doing much research on French Bulldog breeding, showing and genetics. I have to do some testing on Luna to make sure she is fit. I may take her out of my program. I will keep you all updated. If she has an issue, I will be keeping her as she is a wonderful dog and great with the babies. I have recently found from my reading that many breeders continue breeding dogs that may have a genetic defect. I am determined that this will not be me! I never want my owners to experience the loss of a puppy to a preventable disease or illness. On a lighter note everyone is well on our end. Lucy is getting ready to go into heat again now. She's been teasing Tater, so I know its coming. We will be skipping this heat and will have another breeding in 6 months. Hope everyone has a great day.

No comments: